When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

February 22, 2009

Salsa Recipe...

I took a recipe many moons ago and changed a few things to suit our tastes. This is what I ended up with and it is always a hit. Try it, you might really like it! 1 can Rotel Mexican 1 can diced tomatoes with garlic 3 roma tomatoes 6 green onions 1/8 yellow or red onion 1 bunch cilantro 1 tsp cumin salt to taste Toss it all in a blender and blend to your desired consistency. (Hint: tastes wonderful alone, but especially good accompanied by a margarita!)

10 comments:

  1. Mmmm, you BET I will be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry. -Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recipe. The frame you made for your friend is so cute. She'll love it.
    Just stopping by from SITS!! Have a great day.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!
    Visiting you from SITS today. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so good!! It would of been perfect with the fajitas I just made. Came over to say hi and thanks for visiting my 'saucy' blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds really good! I'm stopping by from SITS to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOh, I'm going to have to try this recipe. I love salsa...get's me my veggies.
    Thanks for visiting my saucy blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That salsa looks divine!! And with a margarita? Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stopped by from SITS to say Hi!

    My family loves salsa, although I have never made my own. I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete