When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

January 13, 2009

Quote of the Week and a correction.

First the correction. It was not a blood test that showed the cancer is gone in Mom, it was a CT scan where the doctors couldn't detect anything. A C125 blood test should show more accurate results. It is not work that kills men, it is worry. Work is healthy; you can hardly put more on a man than he can bear. But worry is rust upon the blade. It is not movement that destroys the machinery, but friction. ~ Henry Ward Beecher

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lanie,

    Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog!

    I read about your mom; I'll pray for her!

    God Bless,
    Kim from Hiraeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping over and entering the contest. I love your stuff! Do you do any pocket calendars? Also, do you mind to share the font name on the box that was done for "katie"? love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I just happened by this blog and saw the post about your mom. Sending prayers and warm thoughts to her and your family. Also just a quick note to say that your craft creations are awesome!

    ReplyDelete