When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

January 8, 2009

Off for the weekend...

I'm off for the weekend. I am going to visit Mom in Arizona. For those of you who don't know, Mom has ovarian cancer. But it isn't just ovarian cancer. The chemo has caused other complications with the surgeries that she has had and that in addition to being diabetic has caused her to have a terrible time healing. Since the beginning of Sept. 2008 she has been in the hospital with the exception of about 13 days. Her hospital time provided by Medicare is being used up at a rapid rate. The good news is her last blood test shows the cancer is gone and she only has 2 more treatments, then her body can rest and maybe heal. All prayers are of course appreciated. Prayers for Mom's healing as well as for my strength in visiting her. I want to encourage and uplift her while I'm there without falling apart! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment