When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

September 12, 2013

Some days are like that....

Do you remember what it is like to be a girl in fifth grade? I do. I remember vividly. It wasn't one of my best years. Something about girls being really mean. You know the age. 

It makes me extremely happy that K has a some really great friends. One in particular is A. A is a very kind hearted, yet tough, sweet and beautiful girl that K absolutely loves. They are the best of friends. 

Today was a not so great day for A. In fact when she was on the phone with K a little bit ago. She said it was the second worst day in her life. She found out she didn't win an election for student council this morning and then her sweet dog Leroy passed away just after she got home from school. :( 
K asked if we could give A a letter to cheer her up tomorrow. It was my absolute pleasure to do this A for such a sweet girl. We hope it lifts her spirits. 


“I think I'll move to Australia. Some days are like that. Even in Australia.” 
Judith ViorstAlexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

1 comment: