When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

April 9, 2013

Try The Pin (#1)... A Recipe for Bubble Pizza

I'm always on the look out for fun kid friendly food. So, I was pretty excited when I found this recipe on Pinterest. Bubble Pizza! YUMMY!


Needless to say, this was a huge hit!


I think empty dish speaks volumes!

This recipe is definitely a make again. The possibilities for toppings are endless. Katie wants to try a Hawaian version and do Canadian bacon and pineapple. Sounds good to me! :)

Instead of sending you to Pinterest, you've got to go to The Two Bite Club and visit Becky because she has an adorable blog full of fantastic recipes. The Bubble Pizza recipe can be found HERE.

What toppings will you try?



3 comments:

  1. Love this recipe, have to try it, my kids will love it, will have to double up! Nettie from Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking back to The Two Bite Club! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try this...I think the kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete