When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

September 1, 2012

Why I want to win tuition to Brave Girls Art School...



I am most excited about Brave Girl Art School because...

I have felt stuck for sometime. My dream is to create beautiful art that touches the lives of others and teaches my children there are no boundaries to what they can create or achieve in their lives. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom, but along with that blessing comes a struggle for me. I long for a deeper connection with other creative women. In addition, I am approaching the 3rd anniversary of my sweet mother's passing. I have a dream to carry on her legacy and pass it to my children through art. After viewing the video, I think Brave Girl Art School is just what I need to take a leap and be inspired to create from my soul art that can achieve those dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment