When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

February 15, 2012

A Valentine Doodle

So... it's been a while. I would apologize, but it is my blog after all, and kind of an extra curricular activity for me. I've been busy adjusting to being a mom of three and learning a few things about myself.

Hopefully those things I am learning can help push me to some creative work. I've missed working on the blog and doing doodles and such. So, I should be around a little more.

I'll be back in the next few days. Until then, here is a doodle I did for Valentines Day. It felt really good to get the pens out. I love doodles, because I am not trying to be perfect or impress anyone. They are an impromptu excercise in creativity. Gonna have to do some more very soon!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!!! I've been missing a lot too. Life just gets in the way. Had to prioritize.
    Hugs,
    TARA

    ReplyDelete