When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

August 21, 2009

Friday Favorites (August 21, 2009)

With everything that has been going on in my life lately, Robin at All Things Heart and Home wrote a beautiful post about trusting God titled Keep Moving Woman and truely touched my heart.
Erin at $5 Dinners does it again with another yummy recipe. This one is for Red Beans with Tomatoes and Roasted Corn. Doesn't that sound good?
Nikki at WhiMSy Love posted a tutorial that my little girls would love... it is a Whimsical Fairy Doors Tutorial. Take a look at the hospitality they have extended to their little garden friends!
I just added a new blog to my Google Reader. Turtle Taylor shows us how to make Rock Star Body Glitter. I think this would also be great for my little fairy lovers.
I've been MIA for a while. I went to AZ to visit my mother and then my FIL passed away last week. I am hoping to get back into some crafting action soon.
I'll post more Friday Favorites next week.
siggie

No comments:

Post a Comment