When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

June 19, 2012

"K" is for.... Doodle

Copic B04 Tahitian Blue, Copic FV2 Flourescent Dull Violet, Faber Castell Pitt Pens (shades of gray) and Marvy Zig Writer in Black


"K" is for Katelyn.

This one is for my 9 year old. She has become quite the artist herself and requested a letter K after she saw me do the C for Charis.

Next up will be an "N" for my Nikki girl.

Happy doodling!

1 comment: