When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything You gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

 photo 050-Black-EmailIcons-.png photo 050-Black-FacebookIcons-.png photo 050-Black-PinterestIcons-.png photo 050-Black-TwitterIcons-.png 050-Black-RssIcons-.png 050-Black-InstagramIcons-.png 050-Black-EtsyIcons-.png 050-Black-BloglovinIcons-.png

November 1, 2008

If I had all the creative time in the world, I would want to...

...catch up on my children's scrapbooks ...learn to create lampwork glass beads. ...learn to make beautiful original glass mosaic items. ...start a calligraphy business. ...learn to custom embroider and do personalized items. ...learn to sew. (I think I would love fabric as much as I love paper!) ...paint more. ...create beaded necklaces, earrings and bracelets. ...try fabric decoupage. ...create collages with all the art techniques I already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment